EL80 Electric Fireplace
Cut down on operating costs without
compromising the luxurious ambiance
The first of its kind creating a perfect substitute for a linear gas fireplace. This unique frameless design allows for edge to edge flame presentation as well as unlimited surround capabilities. Available in 2 customizable flame bed options for different fit and finishes.
Configure & BuyBuy online and get it delivered to your door.
- Includes multi-function remote control
- Includes tethered wall control switch
- Adjustable Flame colour from orange to blue
- Adjustable background lighting
- Clean energy with a zero-emission heat source
- Cost effective: least expensive operational costs
- Multi stage heater: no heat, 2,500 or 5,000 BTU’s options
- LED technology
- Easy to install: no gas, no chimney, no venting
- Zero clearance: can be framed into wood construction
- Safest fire option in the market
- Includes decorative glass rocks for realistic effect
- Weight 152lb [69.10kg]
- Model Dimensions in [mm] W 94.7in [2405mm] D 11.5in [292mm] H 22in [559mm]
- Viewing Area in [mm] W 80in [2032mm] D 11.5in [292mm] H 15.5in [394mm]
- Application Indoor
- Materials Mild Steel with Polymer Satin Power-Coat, Tempered Glass
AccessoriesIncludes everything you need to easily operate and protect your investment for many years to come.
How do electric fireplaces work?
Rather than relying on the combustion of wood or gas, heat is generated by running electricity through a heating element. Then, the heating coil and fan transfers warmth directly to the room. Unlike traditional fireplaces, the warmth stays in the room and is not lost through a chimney for maximum efficiency. The heating elements sit behind a cool to the touch glass screen allowing for safe operation around children and pets. To produce the dynamic feel of real flames, light from a low energy LED bulb bounces off of a rotisserie-style silver refractor with three-dimensional patterns that create the illusion of a flickering flame. Realistic electric fireplaces offer all the enjoyment of traditional fireplaces without the hassle. They don’t need a fuel source and they don’t require any of the cleanup or maintenance involved in utilizing wood, coal, or fuel.
What maintenance is required for electric fireplaces?
There is very little maintenance involved with your electric fireplace. We recommend dusting your electric fireplace regularly to avoid build-up. You may also use a simple glass cleaner on your screen to maintain the polished look.
How much does it cost to run an electric fireplace?
At just pennies a day, modern electric fireplaces are much cheaper than all other forms of heating. For comparison, electric wall fireplaces cost approximately 70% less to operate than a gas fireplace. Electric fireplaces can also be used as part of a supplemental zone heating strategy. Your built in electric fireplace insert can heat the room you’re currently using as opposed to raising your home’s central thermostat to heat every room. This helps decrease your monthly heating bill by at least 20-40%.
What is an electric fireplace insert?
There are many types of indoor electric fireplaces incl